Signal ATM collates financial market related generic information at global level in form of trading signals and provides subscription based online services to through its Website and Mobile App.
The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of all Customers ‘Personal Data which it processes in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and the Company’s Terms of Business. . This privacy statement covers the website www.signalatm.com and all its related sub-domains and mobile applications that are registered and operated by Signal ATM.
Collection of Information
Signal ATM requires its' customers to divulge and share certain personal identification data, contact details and personal demographic information for setting their respective role accounts for using certain products and services offered by the company. Signal ATM may also require customers to furnish other information and KYC related documents as deemed fit for the purpose of relevant services offered and establish a contractual relationship with Signal ATM.
Customers not wishing to provide such Personal Data will not be able to open an account with the Company or be provided with other products and/or services of Signal ATM.
Customers have a responsibility to ensure that the Personal Data they provide to Signal ATM and recorded in their profile settings remain accurate and up to date throughout the period of their contractual relationship with Signal ATM.
The personal information received from the Customer, collected and processed by Signal ATM are required for the communication, identification, verification and assessment for the business relationship establishment with the Customer, contract performance and compliance.
The following Personal Data may be collected from Customers depending on the product and/or service the Company provides to him:
- Contact details such as the Customer’s name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Identification details such as the Customer’s identification or passport number.
- Biographical and demographic data such as gender.
- Financial information such as the Customer’s bank account number and account details
Signal ATM may adopt certain online marketing and sales campaign to direct its target audience to its' online services and website. Signal ATM collects certain information but not limited to by participating in various seminars, through its' stalls, all types of advertisements, promotional campaigns, personal visits, meetings, by subscribing/buying databases available in the market and other modes of personal & electronic communications.
Signal ATM collect information indirectly from prospective customers and visitors of our website that include Internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), time stamps and transaction history. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about our prospects and visitors general internet usage by using cookies and web beacons also known as action tags or single-pixel gifs, and other technologies. Cookies provide us with data we can use to improve our customers and visitors experience and to know them better. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of computer. They help us to improve our website and to deliver better and more personalised services. They enable us to estimate total no of visitors, target audience, frequency of visit, usage pattern and preferences.
No Children’s Data collection
Signal ATM understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy. The Company's services are not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age nor is the Company’s website designed for use by children. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly or specifically collect children's personal data. If the Company collects such data mistakenly or unintentionally, the Company shall delete the information at the earliest possible once it obtains knowledge thereof. If the Customer becomes aware of such data collection, he/she shall notify the Company at email@example.com
Sharing of Information
Signal ATM does not and will not sell, rent, lease or license any Personal Information of our customers whether former or current, website visitors, target audience and prospects collected through various sources directly or indirectly including through cookies as described above. However, such information may be used, shared with, transferred to, access given to,
- Employees, the group company, affiliates, strategic partners and third parties (consultants, service providers) for the purpose of data consolidation , customer data management, centralized customer services, marketing, sales, promotions, market research operations, accounting, risk management, audit and for any such activities required to perform day to day operations and Customer servicing.
- Attorneys, auditors and accountants.
- Regulators, governing bodies, enforcement agencies and legal authorities as required to comply with civil, criminal, regulatory investigations, judicial process, summons or/and warrant by etc.
- Legal heir, beneficial owners, nominee and such people who have legal interest in the customer account.
- Third parties to avail such services that enable Signal ATM to protect against actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability.
- Credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
- New entities post-merger, takeover, acquisition, change of management and management control.
You consent to our use of such information as described above
Marketing Communications – Services Subscriptions Preferences
- Signal ATM may process Personal Data to tell its Customers about products, services and offers that may be of interest to the Customer. The Company may only process such Personal Data if it has obtained the Customer’s explicit consent to do so.
- SignalATM may, if you so choose send direct mailers to you on the email address given by you. If the Customer no longer wishes to receive any promotional communications, you have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. SignalATM respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, SignalATM will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Third Party Link, Promotions, Advertisements
Signal ATM website may provide links to third-party websites for customer convenience and information. Most of such third parties enter into contractual arrangements with the Company by which they observe data protection and confidentiality. However, Signal ATM does not recommend, endorse or make any representation of the third-party products and services advertised or promoted or a third party/company website link provided on its' website.
Signal ATM is not responsible for the privacy policies, the contents, products purchased, subscribed and services availed of/from a third-party website/company we link to and we have no control over the use and protection of information provided by you to, or collected by such third part/company websites.
Whenever our customers, prospects and visitors’ access/visit a co-branded website or to a linked website, they may be asked to register, divulge and share information on which we do not have any control. Customers or visitors of our website do so completely on their own risk.
Protection of Information
Signal ATM has taken up reasonable precautions to protect personal and account information from theft, misuse and unauthorized access/disclosure. We have taken security measures, has setup systems and procedures to safeguard and protect personal and trading data in normal circumstances. We have also tried to create a safe, secured and customer service environment.
Signal ATM strongly recommends its' customers and visitors not to share your login details of any kind with anyone. Signal ATM would continue to enhance the secured and protected environment.
However, Signal ATM would not be responsible for protecting such personal and trading data in case of extraordinary situation or circumstances beyond its' reasonable control including but not limited to cybercrime, piracy, internet/system hacking, viruses, fire, earthquake and natural disaster.
The customer is responsible for regularly reviewing the Policy and any amendments thereof.